1804 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerald_Lenaz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a way to duplicate the formatting of an element in the Page Designer Block? The would be similar to the “brush” functionality in Word where you would select one element, copy its formatting (i.e., font, alignment, text color, etc) and “apply” it to another element.

My use case is the following - I have an Airtable that lists Courses for a university program. I have fields named “Course Code”, “Course ID”, “Course Section” and “Course Name”. I’d like all of these to have the same formatting, but there are a lot of fields to adjust, so a way to copy the formatting to different elements/fields would be a huge time saver.

Alternatively, I tried “duplicating the element” (which copies all of the formattings), but I can’t seem to find a way to change the field that element is referring to. This might be the easiest solution to issue, but haven’t been able to find any solutions in the help, support, or community, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

3 Replies 3
S_Steketee
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have the same issue/question. Did you get any responses?

Lynn_Walton

I have this same question. I sure wish there was an answer I’m just not aware of as opposed to it not being possible.

I have the same question. I also can’t find a way to select multiple elements to change properties on all of them at once — that would be really handy.