Sorry if this is an easy question, but I looked some of the articles and I am totally lost ^^
I have a table 1 like this listing my subscriptions
- internal code
- date of the subscription starting
- date of the subscription ending
- mensual fees
I want next a view or a table or an app aggregating by month my revenues !
What seems to me the easiest way was to create a Table 2 like this :
- internal code linked to table 1
- subscriptions start dates
- subscriptions end start
- rollup fields summing the mensual fees
And I am looking for a way to show in the “internal code” field only the one where “month” is between start date and end date.
I have not found a way to do this ? I am lost