This seems to be an issue with embedded forms on iOS - e.g. when you load an Airtable form in an iFrame on another website. The issue is that the submit button is obscured which prevents the upload from starting. I’m using Wix to create a web page where the form is embedded. Steps to reproduce as follows:
- Create a form on Airtable that contains an upload option
- Share the form to get the embed code
- Add the code to a web page using iFrame
- Load the web page and click upload
- Select “My device” to choose from the iOS camera roll
- Images are queued for upload, but submit button is obscured which prevents further action (see screenshot).