Free or pay to play Gnatt?

Is there a way to pay JUST for the gnatt functionality or link airtable with another outside program? the free airtable functionality suits my needs except for wanting to try out Gnatt - but it would cost thousands of dollars for the experiment to upgrade the whole workspace. Is there a more cost effective solution for this functionality?

That depends greatly on your definition of “Gnatt”. What are you referring to? Is it a GANTT chart of Airtable data that you require?

Yes. Sorry for the spelling error. I want to use Airtable to manage a major house renovation project, and want to use Gantt to help visualize the task dependencies and schedule

Yeah, ok.

If this is a one-and-done GANTT chart, there’s no need to pay for a Pro account. Simply use the free tier to create and manage all your project data and then export from time-to-time to CSV and import into a Google or Excel sheet and let those tools take over the task of data visualization.

There is also Aha! and a few others that have 30 day free trials if the project is a month or less. Another possible option is Coda which is like $10/month and includes a pretty nice seamless GANTT option.

Thank you @Bill.French. Yes, this is a one and done. I was hoping it was possible to just pay for that one capability without the whole pro account but I think i may be out of luck there. I’m exploring click-up…

Right - not offered as near as I am aware. I have lobbied for such pricing because no user who needs a little functionality should be forced to subsidize the costs of vastly more features for other users.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.