When I created my first Airtable, I got a prompt to automatically add users based on names/email addresses in my table. Awesome! However, I had to delete that table for reasons not relevant here.
Now, I create my table again, but users are not auto-generated.
How can I auto-generate users for my Base, based on a column inside?
Hmm, apologies, I’m not familiar with the functionality to do that, however, you could try the following perhaps?
- In the table that has all the email addresses, add a “Link to record” field
- Select “Create a new table”
- Link all records with the email addresses to the same table
- Go to the new table, and copy the cell that contains all the email addresses
- Click “Share” at the top right
- Paste into the input field that asks for the emails
This shoud allow you to add them all in easily.
Thanks Adam, that’s a nice trick.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t help me. I forgot to specify: I don’t wish these people to receive an invitation, only that their user account gets generated (I’m using it because I put Stacker on top of airtable).
Anyone who knows how to trigger the prompt to auto-generate accounts?
This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.