1395 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jens_Tellefsen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How can I create a “What’s New” view similar to Airtable’s "What’s New page?
I tried to do it using a Record List but don’t see how it can be embedded and the Grid does not support the same formatting or popup functionality.
Didn’t see any examples in any of the Forum posts.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jens

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. I thought that’s what it was, but something about your comments threw me for a bit. My bad.

Anyway, I thought at first that it was a custom version of the Gallery view, but it turns out that it’s just the grid view. When you pull up the options for embedding the view, one of the choices is “Use card layout on desktop”.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 10.25.13 AM.png

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Jens_Tellefsen! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Can you provide a more specific example of how/where this could/would be used? I’m not sure I can picture what you’re talking about.

Hi Justin.
Sure. It’s exactly what on Airtable’s “What’s New” page, which I assume uses this capability.

I tried to include the url in my first response but it was rejected.

Jens

Thanks. I thought that’s what it was, but something about your comments threw me for a bit. My bad.

Anyway, I thought at first that it was a custom version of the Gallery view, but it turns out that it’s just the grid view. When you pull up the options for embedding the view, one of the choices is “Use card layout on desktop”.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 10.25.13 AM.png

Thanks Justin.

Worked like a charm (that clearly was my bad as the toggle was right there). :-0

Thanks for your help on this.

Jens