cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer_Cohen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all!

Thank you all so much in advance for your help.

I am brand new to Airtable. I am incredibly excited to use it as I see so much opportunity here but I’ve found it overwhelming and intimidating to get started.

One of the first things I am trying to do is track my startup investors, specifically how many have invested in different rounds and what their total investment is.

To simplify it, the first column would be Investor Name, second row would be Investment Rounds, and third column would be Total Investments.

Lets say I’ve had 5 rounds of raising capital. If John Doe invested in $100K in Round #1, $150K in Round #3, and $200K in Round #5, I’d want those 3 to be listed under Investment Round and on Total Investments to add up his total investment of $450K.

Can someone please help me do this?

I have created it with their name and I have a 2nd column that lists the different Rounds that they have invested in. I was able to do this by creating a new table called “Rounds” where I have the first column “Rounds” and listed all 5 and then the 2nd column is “Investors” and I added all the different names in those.

The obstacle I have is adding in their investments amounts. I saw that on the individual investors I can put a Currency field to add the investment amount the problem is that then shows their investment for EVERY round, even though its different. So basically I want to try to add the investment amount in the individual Rounds (i.e. under Round #1 where we raised $500K, I want to breakdown the investor amount) and then somehow connect that to each investor so if I go to John Doe profile it shows me how much he invested in all the different rounds, and then I can create a formula to add them all up.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Replies 0