New YouTube channel: All About That Base

I love sharing tips to help others learn more about Airtable, and the idea for this YouTube channel has been brewing in my mind for a while now. Even though I’m scrambling to prepare for our cross-country move in a few weeks, I wanted to make this quick tease about the channel:

Subscribe now so that you’ll be ready when the “real” stuff starts going up, which will probably be some time in December if things go according to plan.

3 Likes

Love it! Want it!

Are you moving to Utah?

You know, I was wondering how many would assume that based on that animated map. :slight_smile: That was just something I had left over from a tutorial I made on one of my other channels, and has no connection to either our current or future geography.

Ha ha, fair enough. Words have meaning; pictures have even more meaning. And charts, graphs, and animations - now those are the absolute truth. People tend to trust a cartoon without any trepidation. What does that say about me? :wink:

I would use an animation like that to throw off a few relatives.

Safe travels.

1 Like

Hi @Justin_Barrett

Well, Justin, I have subscribed to the channel. Now I am waiting for the channel to be turned on. :blush:

In case you haven’t noticed, I am quite interested.

Thank you,
Mary K

1 Like