Help

Re: New YouTube channel: All About That Base

1153 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love sharing tips to help others learn more about Airtable, and the idea for this YouTube channel has been brewing in my mind for a while now. Even though I’m scrambling to prepare for our cross-country move in a few weeks, I wanted to make this quick tease about the channel:

Subscribe now so that you’ll be ready when the “real” stuff starts going up, which will probably be some time in December if things go according to plan.

7 Replies 7
BillFrench
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Love it! Want it!

Are you moving to Utah?

You know, I was wondering how many would assume that based on that animated map. :slightly_smiling_face: That was just something I had left over from a tutorial I made on one of my other channels, and has no connection to either our current or future geography.

Ha ha, fair enough. Words have meaning; pictures have even more meaning. And charts, graphs, and animations - now those are the absolute truth. People tend to trust a cartoon without any trepidation. What does that say about me? :winking_face:

I would use an animation like that to throw off a few relatives.

Safe travels.

M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Justin_Barrett

Well, Justin, I have subscribed to the channel. Now I am waiting for the channel to be turned on. :blush:

In case you haven’t noticed, I am quite interested.

Thank you,
Mary K

At long last, the first episode is up!

I won’t plug every episode here, just the first few, so please subscribe if you want to be notified of new releases.

One more episode is in the can and ready for release, and another one is in early editing. I’ve been vacillating over the release schedule because I don’t know how consistently I can keep up with these. For now, I’ll probably go conservative and release something new every couple of weeks. Yeah, it’s gonna be slow, but that’s probably a pace I can keep up with, and I’d like to try to stay ahead of the schedule as much as possible. I’ve currently got enough ideas to cover most of the year at that rate, so fingers crossed I’ll stick with it!

Hi @Justin_Barrett

I am really glad that you are doing this! It’s really needed.

Thank you,
Mary

Hey @M_k! No need to re-subscribe. Your initial subscription is still active. :thumbs_up: