Help

Noobie question: I need help from airtable experts, Currently I'm not able to followup on my leads properly

Topic Labels: Views
5791 56
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay_P
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Currently, I have my data in multiple tables (20)
Each table has the exact same table structure. Please dont tell me to put all data in same table. I can’t do it.

& I don’t get much time to go into each and every table to check which leads I have to followup on.

I need a way by which I can view all the records that have the status ‘Negotiation State’ in all the tables to be displayed in one place so I can be more efficient with my work.

I make chnage in this view and the chnage should be implemented at the original table.

I see in other softwares like Asanas the pipeline thing is built in. How can i make my airtables more efficient ?

56 Replies 56

I think you need to look at the new sync feature that allows you to aggregate multiple tables into a single table.

i tried that, Problem with that is , it creates a seperate tables for each tables.

When I need all the records in single Table.

@Bill.French I don’t think that syncing will aggregate multiple tables. For me, a synced table show up as a new table in the target base.

Correct. Syncing tables is designed for having completely different bases communicate with one another. In fact, the syncing feature will not work if you try to sync tables within the same base.

Great. I’ll try again!
I appreciate your reply !

Thats a bummer,

I have all tables within the same base.

so whats the solution for my case ?

PastedGraphic-1.png

Clearly, not listening to me. :slightly_smiling_face: But, I thought sync also supported aggregation. Wrong.

@Bill.French Maybe you were thinking how you can add new fields to a synced table?

@Jay_P I hope that you find the answers you seek. However, you might not be able to do all that you want in Airtable with your current set of requirements.

Nope - I just didn’t think the solution through. I thought it was possible for Base(1)/Table(A) and Base(2)/Table(A) to be aggregated via synch to Base(0)/Table(A). I think got this impression from the understanding that synchs are uni-directional.