I’d like to create a relational database with contracts like this :
- many contracts (contract 1, contract 2, contract 3, etc.)
- many contracts types (type 1, type 2, type 3, etc.)
- many attributes (attribute 1, attribute 2, attribute 3, etc.)
- each contract has only one contract type
- each contract type has a strict list of attributes (type 1: attribute 1, attribute, 2, etc. ; type 2: attribute 2, attribute 3, etc.)
- each attribute has a value
At the end, 1 contract has only 1 contract type with a strict list of attributes that I want my users to fill the value.
I’d like to create a database structure that allow my users to create a new create with a form like this :
- select a contract type
- see all related attributes
- fill the value for each attribute
- create the contract record
What is the most relevant & efficient database structure ?
Many thanks !