Airtable Community AMA: New Interface Designer layout

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisShernaman
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

ChrisShernaman_0-1681941122565.png

Join us Wednesday May 3rd at 10am PT/1pm ET for a live AMA session on the newest Interface Designer layouts and best practices.  

In this live session you’ll get to meet members of our Product Management & Engineering team who will: 

• Demonstrate the new Interface Designer layout features
  • Share best practices for creating interfaces
  • Participate in a live Q&A

Save Your Seat 

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

8 Comments
chrisdancy
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I signed up for this but never got a link 

Dustin_Smith
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@chrisdancy so sorry about this! I think I saw you in the event a little later so hoping you were able to get things sorted. We're going to be posting a link to the recording once we have it published so if there was anything you wanted to see from the intro (mostly me just yaking about how to submit a question, etc.) that will be available soon.

P.S. Next AMA I promise to sport my DareTable shirt 😎

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Thanks for having this AMA! I really like hearing about the thought that went into the changes.

Dustin_Smith
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@kuovonne Hooray! Glad you could join and loved your questions. The team was excited to share and it's always a highlight to be able to get into fun technical stuff with people who use the product every day. 😁

Lise_Rubarth
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When will the link to the recording be posted? Thanks!

Dustin_Smith
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

@Lise_Rubarth Hoping to have it available by Monday. I'll definitely make sure this thread gets the update once it is live. 😁

Dustin_Smith
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Once again, thank you to everyone who attended this AMA and made it so much fun. 😁 For those who weren't able to join us live, but wanted to watch the recording, we have it available here on demand. ( @Lise_Rubarth )

Lise_Rubarth

Thanks, @Dustin_Smith !