cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nenya_Edjah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

outlook_sync

Hi everyone! We’re excited to offer an invitation to try one of our newest features - Outlook Calendar External Source Sync.

With Outlook Calendar Sync, you can sync all of the events within a given date range from an Outlook Calendar into Airtable. From there, you can use all of Airtable’s core functionality to work with the data: views (I recommend Calendar view), filters, sorts, automations, and more.

To sign up for the beta, fill out this quick form and click the link at the end.

The feature should become available within a few minutes of clicking the link. If it doesn’t, try refreshing the page. Please note that this feature will only work if you’re on a Pro or Enterprise plan.

And if you have any feedback about the feature, please submit it via this form.

8 Comments
Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth

Thanks for the update and welcome to the community @Nenya_Edjah :winking_face:

Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Nenya_Edjah! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

For anyone interested in using support documentation to learn how to set this feature up click here.

David_Solimini
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So it turns out the calendar I want to sync is a public folder rather than a regular calendar? Any ideas how to get that data into a format I can sync?

Nenya_Edjah
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

We don’t support public folders, but if you have access to each of the individual calendars within the folder, then you can combine them into a single table using multi-source sync.

David_Solimini
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hmm thanks. I will look into that.
D

RogerLee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Synchronize and unify all group calendars from Outlook or Gmail using Salesforce. Get a unified view of your team members’ calendars and scheduled meetings in Salesforce at any time. Automatic synchronization of group calendars without creating duplicates. Getting a complete view of group calendars in Salesforce. Conveniently view your team’s scheduled meetings and more in Salesforce. With the help of the service that deals with sync salesforce calendar with outlook, you will be able to do these actions.

Ryan_Morris1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Nenya_Edjah

I’m trying to sync my outlook calendar to my Airtable base, but it’s giving me this error message: “Last synced failed # minutes ago (Microsoft may be experiencing issues with their API).” Are there any issues syncing the Outlook calendar? Here’s a screenshot of the error for your reference.
99A891CA-E0D1-4152-A97D-05277194A5A9_4_5005_c