cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello Airtable Community! :wave:

We wanted to gather all of September’s product updates in one place, to make sure we keep you in the loop.

f867bd024f3bd40210a66c7ddd0a3a172a4dc0ab.png

Here is a list of changes, big and small, that we introduced in September!

9 Comments
Olpy_Acaflo
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hi @Rose_K & @Jordan_Scott1 ,

That’s a good idea!
It’s very straightforward and directly usable like this!
Thanks a lot !

oLπ

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Wow. I love this table listing the updates. I noticed that is much more detailed that what is available at the What’s New page. Are both shared views coming from the same table, but with different filters? Is there a single webpage we could get this more detailed share?

There’s a tiny typo that I only noticed because I am into scripting:

You also might want to run the sample code by a developer, as the sample code as written for selectRecordsAsync won’t actually work (unless recordIds has a value very different from what the variable name implies).

Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Thanks for catching that typo @kuovonne! :star2:

Karlstens
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

So cool to see these changes, thanks everyone for your hard work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Michaela_Staff1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

All of this is super cool! And by “all of this” I mean both the content and the form. I love seeing SaaS companies use their own product in user-facing content. It’s entertainingly ‘meta’ :slightly_smiling_face:

Databaser
12 - Earth
12 - Earth
DamonH
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Advanced filtering!! Yay. just discovered it in my filter options - had run into issues with this earlier this year. Very nice.

And the new Automation UI is sweet too. Very fun to run into new features that help, not realizing they are waiting there to discover.

Paul_Warren1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

WHAT!? We’ve been waiting so long, I almost forgot there should be a better way. I am so excited for how this one feature will allow me to remove dozens of formula columns across my bases!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

FilterByFeature
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What this does/Notes should be on the 2nd column, and not hidden in the embedded sheet, for it to be user-friendly. Bigger version is bettter so link is much more helpful than it being embedded.