Welcome to the new Airtable Community Experience! We are so excited to welcome you back.
Whether you've been a member of the Airtable Community since day one or you joined us a few clicks ago, thank you for being part of the community - you all bring Airtable to life in a way that inspires us every single day.
A few things to explore:
- Join a group. If you're looking to connect with like-minded individuals who are using Airtable for marketing or product operations, we've got you covered. If you're looking to help us shape the future of the Airtable Platform, we now have a Research Opportunities group and our product team can't wait to connect with you.
- Introduce yourself to the rest of the community. We were all new once, let's celebrate one another.
- Events. We now have a dedicated events calendar so you can keep a pulse on all the opportunities to connect with like-minded creators and the Airtable team.
- Product Ideas. Take a look at our updated product ideas area. The team will be working hard over the next few weeks to get everything existing tagged with appropriate statuses, but we are looking forward to streamlining our ideas process with you all!
- New and improved search functionality. Find the right answer to your question, faster, and in one place. The new Airtable Community search will provide results against the community, Airtable Help Center, and Developer Documentation at the same time.
- Community Code of Conduct. In addition to our Community Guidelines, make sure to review our new Community Code of Conduct.
- A note about private messages: DM's were not able to be migrated to the new platform - thank you for your understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we've been offline the last few days. I also want to assure everyone that this migration is just the first step of many improvements we are looking into and we can't wait to iterate on this experience with all of you. That being said, change is hard and there are things that won't be the same or are a bit of an adjustment, but I am incredibly excited about the new programs we are going to be able to build utilizing this new technology as the community grows. As always, feel free to send me a message with your thoughts - lots more to come!