1482 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher_Cl1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am building out a job board on webflow, and I had a workflow where a user would fill out a form to submit a new job, form data would go to Airtable, then from Airtable back to the Webflow CMS. Does this make any sense? (Using Zapier). Or should I just move the data from the Webflow form directly to the Webflow CMS? Thoughts?

2 Replies 2
JudoHacker
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I have a job board example that uses PowerImporter to sync Airtable to Webflow.

The best part of using Airtable as your CMS is that you can manually approve/reject job postings in Airtable before they appear in Webflow (to stop spammers/scammers). Simpy create a view that filters job listings with an “approved” checkbox, and tell PowerImporter to only sync those to Webflow.

jakepalm
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We do something similar bu using Airtable to power our website as a "headless CMS" fueling our Article pages, Portfolio pages and more. Feel free to have a look here at our article page.

We currently use Softr.io as front-end, not Webflow. And I was curios to understand if you have had any performance issues by using Webflow as front-end? We see there are room for improving load speed, how the images are fetched etc. But as a no-coder I don't have deep experience into how to optimize this