Help

Re: Automate email message - splitting out fields with multiple links over multiple rows

Solved
Jump to Solution
732 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clembke
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I am trying to automate an email message with invoice details for the finance department to create an invoice. For each record (invoice) I have one or multiple sales, invoice lines, so each record will have fields with multiple linked data. In the body of my email I would like to split out these fields by the invoice line (sold item), but they lump together by the fields on one line.

Message body build up:

Untitled-1.jpg

 Below you can see Sale #1 and Sale #2 with their corresponding fields are clustered on the same line. I need them to be on separate lines with their corresponding fields:

Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you.

Best regards

Christopher

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clembke

I found a solution, at 12 min in he describes the solution. He is using a Google Doc, but the process is the same for email. https://youtu.be/WEHEVqxB4ps?si=4FiMdQC8A3LnA3rD

See Solution in Thread

If you're looking to automate the creation of invoices with just a push of a button, you've come to the right place. I've set up an automation to help build invoices in Airtable while saving them in your Google Drive folders. So say goodbye to manual data entry and focus on what really matters: ...
3 Replies 3
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Clembke Any chance you can send screenshots of the bases that show the data, and any linked tables? 

Just need a bit more context. 

Hi,

Here's a screenshot of the tab in question:

Untitled-1.jpg

 The linked tab's aren't relevant as I am just looking to display data from this tab. I am thinking I might have to have it put in a spreadsheet first and then put in the body of the email, but is there away I can tell the automation at the email level to split the two sales into two lines and display the relevant corresponding data on the correct line.

Thanks.

Clembke

I found a solution, at 12 min in he describes the solution. He is using a Google Doc, but the process is the same for email. https://youtu.be/WEHEVqxB4ps?si=4FiMdQC8A3LnA3rD

If you're looking to automate the creation of invoices with just a push of a button, you've come to the right place. I've set up an automation to help build invoices in Airtable while saving them in your Google Drive folders. So say goodbye to manual data entry and focus on what really matters: ...