Help

Automate email message - splitting out fields with multiple links over multiple rows

Topic Labels: Automations
Solved
Jump to Solution
750 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clembke
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I am trying to automate an email message with invoice details for the finance department to create an invoice. For each record (invoice) I have one or multiple sales, invoice lines, so each record will have fields with multiple linked data. In the body of my email I would like to split out these fields by the invoice line (sold item), but they lump together by the fields on one line.

Message body build up:

Untitled-1.jpg

 Below you can see Sale #1 and Sale #2 with their corresponding fields are clustered on the same line. I need them to be on separate lines with their corresponding fields:

Untitled-2.jpg

Thank you.

Best regards

Christopher

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clembke

I found a solution, at 12 min in he describes the solution. He is using a Google Doc, but the process is the same for email. https://youtu.be/WEHEVqxB4ps?si=4FiMdQC8A3LnA3rD

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Clembke Any chance you can send screenshots of the bases that show the data, and any linked tables? 

Just need a bit more context. 

Hi,

Here's a screenshot of the tab in question:

Untitled-1.jpg

 The linked tab's aren't relevant as I am just looking to display data from this tab. I am thinking I might have to have it put in a spreadsheet first and then put in the body of the email, but is there away I can tell the automation at the email level to split the two sales into two lines and display the relevant corresponding data on the correct line.

Thanks.

Clembke

I found a solution, at 12 min in he describes the solution. He is using a Google Doc, but the process is the same for email. https://youtu.be/WEHEVqxB4ps?si=4FiMdQC8A3LnA3rD