74 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_Campanella
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an automation set up to add an event to my google calendar. It is working fine except, the end date it shows on the calendar is showing up the day before it ends. I have the events with no time listed because i do not want a specific start and end time for them. When i have the all day box checked in the automation It is showing on the calendar as ending a day earlier. When i make the "all day" under configurations in the automation dynamic and pick the end date it gives the start time and end time as 8AM in google calendar.  Is there a solution for this? Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Might be a timezone issue in play here.  Could you try:
1. Showing the timezone in your "End Date" field
2. Find the difference between your timezone and the timezone displayed from step 1
3. Create a formula field and use DATEADD() to create set the correct time you want it to be
4. Use that formula field's output in your automation

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Might be a timezone issue in play here.  Could you try:
1. Showing the timezone in your "End Date" field
2. Find the difference between your timezone and the timezone displayed from step 1
3. Create a formula field and use DATEADD() to create set the correct time you want it to be
4. Use that formula field's output in your automation

The Formula field with DATEADD seems to be the solution! I tried the time zone and that didn't make an difference. DATEADD works but its weird because i have to add 2 days to it to make it work correctly. Either way its working now. Thank you for the help!