Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Automating based off triggered value

Topic Labels: Automations
Solved
Jump to Solution
1071 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krtphr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, I'm trying to formulate a triggered response, based off the fields value.

For invoicing, I want it to send out an email if the record's field value is "Invoiced". I currently have 3 options for this field: Not Invoiced, Paid & Invoiced. IF the operator selects "Invoice" from the drop down of that record - it should automatically send an email to that contact. 

krtphr_0-1689008695834.png

I have a field in that record as "Billing Contact" and it links to the customers DB table. I also have the PDF attached to this record as an extension for the customer to see once emailed. Any way I'm able to go about formulating a triggered response in automations?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You should be able to build this automation. Use a "when record meets conditions" trigger, and have the condition be that the {Status} is "Invoiced". Then add an email action. If do not want Airtable branding on the email, use the Google email action. Include the pdf as an attachment to the email (below the message body, not in the message body). You may need to bring the billing contact email into your triggering table via a lookup or rollup field.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You should be able to build this automation. Use a "when record meets conditions" trigger, and have the condition be that the {Status} is "Invoiced". Then add an email action. If do not want Airtable branding on the email, use the Google email action. Include the pdf as an attachment to the email (below the message body, not in the message body). You may need to bring the billing contact email into your triggering table via a lookup or rollup field.

krtphr
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Wow, it was that simple. Thank you so much!!