cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephanie_Hekke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
Hi Everyone!
I have a base with 30 tweets that I'd like to automatically publish everyday. Once I get to the end of those 30 tweets, I'd like to start from the beginning and repost them. I am familiar with the "post a tweet" automation provided by airtable, but I'm unable to find out how to make it restart from the top once it reaches the end of my base.
Has anyone figured out how to do this?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are various ways to cycle through records, but they really depend on what trigger you are using for your automation. If you are triggering off a date field, here is one option:
- Have a {Next Publish Date} formula field that adds 30 days to your triggering date field: DATEADD({date}, 30, 'days')
- Add an update record action to your automation that updates the triggering date field with the {Next Publish Date} formula field.

If you are using a different trigger, for your automation, can you describe it and post screen shots?

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There are various ways to cycle through records, but they really depend on what trigger you are using for your automation. If you are triggering off a date field, here is one option:
- Have a {Next Publish Date} formula field that adds 30 days to your triggering date field: DATEADD({date}, 30, 'days')
- Add an update record action to your automation that updates the triggering date field with the {Next Publish Date} formula field.

If you are using a different trigger, for your automation, can you describe it and post screen shots?