2715 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable and Airtable Community! Huge fan of your product and work. Is there a limit on the number of emails that can go out in a given period of time using the Send an email action? Thank you, Brea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Townsen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I see this and I’m on Pro. They really don’t make it clear though on pricing page… bad experience IMO.

“On your billing plan, you may email any number of collaborators with verified emails, and 100 other unique email addresses per day.”

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Michael_Townsen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I see this and I’m on Pro. They really don’t make it clear though on pricing page… bad experience IMO.

“On your billing plan, you may email any number of collaborators with verified emails, and 100 other unique email addresses per day.”

If you send emails with Google, there is also a rate limit on how frequently you can send emails.

There is a limit of sending 1 email per second from this automation action to avoid rate limiting from Google.

Airtable has email limits, but there are other ways to workaround this. 

You can fully automate your emails with Make, and you are free to use Make’s SendGrid automations or Make’s Gmail automations or Make’s Outlook automations or Make’s MailGun automations or Make’s BigMailer automations or whatever email service you’d like to use.

There are no inherent limitations when sending emails with Make, except for any limitations the email sending company may impose on you due to your pricing plan with them.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld