489 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beatriz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I organized my timeline groouped by rooms and I filtered the events so that only the ones happening on today or later. The thin is that airtable stop showing the rooms that doesn't have events planned in the futur neither. How could I do so that only the past events disapear but the rooms (even empty) continue showing?

2 Replies 2
AirOps
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Beatriz, 

Currently, the timeline view displays only non-empty records, which is why the rooms disappear when you filter out past events and there are no future events scheduled. Unfortunately, in the timeline view, there's no direct way to show empty rooms.

However, there are a couple of workarounds that you can try to indicate that a room is free. One option is to create placeholder records that signify the room is available for booking. Another approach is to add a placeholder room booking far into the future, so it appears in your timeline view. 

I know this may not be the ideal solution you were hoping for, and I wish I had better news for you. Nonetheless, I hope one of these workarounds can help resolve the troubles you're facing with the timeline view.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your Airtable usage!

Sincerely,

Chantal

Beatriz

Thank you so much for your help 🙂