Help

Re: Automation - send e-mail after form submission - help!

1226 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great_Prospect_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there -
I’m trying to have an e-mail fire whenever anyone fills in a form.
Two questions:

1. I’ve set it up and it just doesn’t seem to be working. The test failed, and when I try creating a record using my own email address, the automated email doesn’t come through.
  2. I am on the free plan and there is a notice saying “On your billing plan, you may only email collaborators with verified emails.” - does this mean I need to upgrade for it to work? I this why it’s not working?

Many thanks!

6 Replies 6

Yes, this is what it means. Since the email recipients are not collaborators on the base, you need to upgrade your workspace to email others. I do not know if a plus plan will be sufficient or not, but a pro plan will work.

Kris_Wigness
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Do you have a gmail account and have you tried sending the email through that? I was able to automatically send emails out of a gmail account. I used a checkbox field titled “Send email?” and an automation with a trigger that looked for records with certain conditions (an email address and a checkmark in that field), then the email goes out from my linked gmail account.

Hi,
I have the pro plan, and I am receiving the same message for a form response email.
I would like an auto reply to go to anyone who completes the form, but when I test, it fails and says “you may only email collaborators with verified emails”.

As I say, I am on the pro plan but don’t know where I am going wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

@Onextra_Care How long have you been on the pro plan? If you recently upgraded the workspace with the base, you may have a pro trial instead of a full pro plan.

I suggest you contact customer support. If you are on the full pro plan, they can see why you still have this limitation. If you are on a pro trial, support can help you move to a full plan before the trial expires.

You’re correct, whilst we have signed up to the Pro Plan, we are still in the trial period.

Thank you for your advice, I will contact customer support

I am on a trial plan and I have just encountered this issue. I find it confusing, isn't the point of a trial to be able to trial the features?