cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey,
Is it possible to rate one record multiple times (1 collaborator to rate same recordmultiple times), and later on to show an average rating? And to do that with multiple collaborators?
For example, restaurant review, Can I rate the same restaurant multiple times, and calculate the average rating for that particular restaurant? And that average rating to be a combination of multiple different ratings from multiple collaborators.
I’m not quite sure how to do that…
Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Michael1 ,

To do something like that you would need to have a table called Rating that is linked to the Restaurant table. Then add a Rollup Field in the Restaurant table that would then average the different ratings entered.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Michael1 ,

To do something like that you would need to have a table called Rating that is linked to the Restaurant table. Then add a Rollup Field in the Restaurant table that would then average the different ratings entered.

Hey Mohamed,
Thanks for your reply.
In the end, I made something like that.
Thanks for your reply!

How would I set up an interface for people to go through a list of items to rate? I assume that with each edit, a new line would be added to the ratings table. Or would this have to be done in a form?