Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Script to get data from within a csv file in an attachment

Hello the community,I want to write a script which will read the data from a csv file which is in the attachment field "doc"  in the table "fileImport"The csv has 4 columns:Nom,Ligne,Jour,Valeurhere is an example of the data:Nom,Ligne,Jour,Valeur Bor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation for tracking weekly spend of inventory

Not sure if this belongs in automations or airtable.I want to create an automation which creates a new entry in a separate spreadsheet which is being used to track spend for inventory in my business.Ideally it creates a new entry, one for each week.W...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Time Zone in Automation / Form

I have a automation that I have set to email people their response to a form I have and the date and time that gets sent out through the automation is the wrong time zone, the time zone on the form itself is correct so I'm not sure why the automation...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slack Notifications Not Sending to ALL

Hello!I am wondering if this might be just an Airtable "bug" or if anyone else experiences this issue.I have a notification system set up through automations. On my data table, I have a formula that will make a list of everyone who needs to be slacke...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Team Notifications Not Appearing in Bold

Hi. We're using the Teams integration to send notices from AT when something happens (new email meeting a criteria, new client opened, etc.).The messages come through to Teams but are never bolded in the channels list and we don't get notifications. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create table based on existing records from a different table

New Airtable user here! not quite sure If I am out of my element, but I am looking to streamline a work operation to where our intake team receives a vehicle, and records are created for them to validate all of the parts from the vehicle, efficiently...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating a record using automations - Replaces the previous tag!

Hi All! So I have set up an automation that adds a tag to my "Status" column (which is a multiple select column) when a certain checkbox is ticked as true. The automation seems to run fine, BUT, it replaces any previous tags in the "Status" column th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

createn new records from a multi-selection field

Hi Airtable Community,I have a table with events. New events can be added via a form and various needs can be requested for the event using a multiple selection field.A record is generated in a second table for each need.I have currently created an a...

mirkolando_0-1712824454985.png mirkolando_1-1712824484459.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Start Date based of Predecessor Deadline

I am looking at the template "Project Management" Template which has some good wireframes for my next project.Let's say under "Mars Explorer," / "Design 3D Model" as shown below if I change the status to "In Progress," and my start date is a bit earl...

Yerko_Begic_0-1712791984576.png Yerko_Begic_4-1712793035867.png Yerko_Begic_5-1712793103603.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos