Did you mean: 
Kyle_Van_Deusen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a single select field for “Schedule” with 3 options:

• Today
  • Tomorrow
  • Future

I’d like to create an automation that runs at a speficied time (midnight) every day that will change any record that has “Tomrrow” in the Schedule single select field to “Today”.

I’ve been trying to do a trigger of “At scheduled time” and can set it for midnight — that seems to work fine.

But I can’t seem to come up with the action that will change any “Tomorrow” to “Today”. Am I missing something?

2 Replies 2
augmented
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Kyle. Hopefully, someone else will chime in with a better solution, but I will give you an idea of a way to do this. First, have a formula field in your table that is just NOW(). Then your automation will trigger on conditions where that field is on or after tomorrow (not sure that will work but worth a try) and the single select field = Tomorrow.

Then your action is just an update record where you set the single select to Today. The big question is whether the NOW() formula field will trigger the automation with the built in boolean date options available in the trigger.

Good luck. Let us know if it works. This is just a guess on my part.

Thank you so much! I will try and work this out and see what I can do! I apprecaite the suggestion!