cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_Kwong
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

We are a small real estate agency, using Airtable for our property database which is very nice.

We face an issue and want to ask for solution, we need to create either 1) Listing or 2) Single property particular to our client from our property database, right now we only selected the properties we want to send to our clients and manually type it on Word, it is waste of time and easy to have typo.
May I ask how to simply from from the selected properties in our database … e.g. selected 10 properties and then print the selected in a listing ? And also the option to print the selected to 10 individual single property particular?

I found the built-in document creation app is not powerful to do that… any suggestion of app or service should we use ? Don’t mind to subscribe more service to do…

Appreciate for the recommendation…

Best, Tony

6 Replies 6

I would check out DocuMint or On2Air: Actions. There are probably other good options, too, that I am not thinking of right now. Others may chime in with other ideas.

Hey Tony,

As Scott mentioned, check out our On2Air app for Documents.

You create a template in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides, and the app will automatically generate the document with your Airtable data. You can additionally add the file URL into your Airtable base and/or as a PDF. You could then automatically email it to your client using Automations.

It’s free to create some documents, so feel free to give it a try. Glad to give you free setup support also.

Here’s an example using a Sales Contract and Google Docs

Hi, thanks for input, will have a look of the app you mentioned…

Hi, many thanks for the suggestion, will have look and try…

I'm sorry that you had to face this problem. I can share my experience of using databases. At the moment, I am using Azure Data Explorer. It is a fast and fully managed service for analyzing a large volume of real-time streaming data from applications, websites, and Internet of Things devices. To use Azure Data Explorer, you first need to create a cluster and one or more databases in this cluster. Then you have to accept the data into the databases so that queries can be made to them. First, do not forget about the order in the physical office. If you don't have much experience in this, read the article https://www.creative.onl/startupsgeek/document-shredding/.

Sergio

Hey!

There is a very similar case from plumsail documents on the blog. They write how to create PDFs from multiple Airtable records with image attachments for real estate.

Plus they have integration with Airtable so you don't need any other apps. You just need to customize the template and use plumsail documents. You can generate your real estate list in any format (they support all major formats, including docx, PDF). And they also have a 30-day trial, you can test the application.