Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Automation to Link a Record based on a different fields input?

I have a table that I created to track resource allocation, and use that information to then report out to a graph in my interface to show based on the allocations, how much I would be expected to spend each month. The setup for this is a bit of a wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating recurring events that are published to CMS

Hi, I want to create an automation that creates different events based on a form submission and pushes them to our website. 80% of all the events organised are recurring and we have over 400 per month. Recurring in this case means weekly, bi-weekly, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Typeform to Zapier to Airtable - Multi Select Issues

I have a Typeform question with multi select options. Right now, when the Typeform is filled out, the answers are sent through Zapier and then through to Airtable. Airtable will group the multi select answers into one field. For example for "do you i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Field contents into Google doc without field name

I've currently got an automation set to pull text fields from multiple records as a list into a Google doc. However, I'd like for the field names to not generate in the Google doc, just the content of the field. The hope is to compile text with less ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating information about employee attendance in another table

Hi everyone! I'm trying to build monthly employee attendance with NFC tag. Basically when you "scan" nfc tag with your phone, it open up AT Form for submitting your entry or leave (start in the morning, start of the break, end of the break and end of...

SpelaU_1-1713272485109.png SpelaU_0-1713272359217.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading a PDF file from an Extension

Hey,I have an extension in Airtable that creates a file for each record within a Table. Is it possible to download each file as a pdf and populate a file field in the same Airtable record? Each file generated by the extension doesn't have a unique UR...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos