Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Slack Workflow Builder has trouble searching for records

When creating a custom workflow within Slack - the workflow builder fails.The 'Select a record' action returns the following: "Sorry, there was a problem trying to add your step."Even if I use a SEARCH query such as {Project Name} = 'Adelaide Street'...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating a table with data from another table

We have a rather large table that needs to be updated/inserted with a datefield value from another table. This needs to be done only once.Table 1 is about 30K records.Table 2 is about 120 records.Table 1 (that needs to be updated) is linked to Table ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic JIRA Cloud Extension Pull

Hi!I've been looking to see if it's possible to have the JIRA Cloud Extension automatically pull down to a defined table within a base at given intervals rather than to have to manually click the "Pull from Jira" button.Was looking at the automations...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slack Actionable Message

I have this actionable message automation that doesn't seem to work.  I can see it failed and the recipient was not filled out. A typical non-actionable Slack automation seems to work fine and I can see a recipient.Is there something I am missing?  

kacalica_1-1709320171241.png kacalica_0-1709319998198.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to connect Airtable to Amazon Workmail?

Hello!I'm trying to automate my email workflow using Airtable, but I'm encountering a limitation as I use AWS Workmail for my email service. Currently, it appears Airtable only offers built-in integrations with Gmail and Outlook.Is it possible to con...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple script exceeding 30 second execution time limit

Hi,I have a very simple script that sends two single fields of one record via a webhook to another service. Yet I'm getting an execution error:Script exceeded execution time limit of 30 secondsThis script was working fine for last two years and now i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matching records using fields from two different tables

Hi there! I want to create two tables that create "matches" based on certain criteria's between the two tables. The one is for houses, the other for people who are looking for a certain house. As soon as a match is found, a signal needs to be send to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

issue in Automation with condition process

Hello, in a automation on Airtable I set up a trigger that, when someone submit a form and create a record in a table named "customer", Airtable run a script that have a vlookup function that read a "Program code" value and insert the "Program Name" ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to Duplicate Invoice/Record and Open it

Hello!We need help with a script or automation that duplicates an invoice/record from an interface view and opens it in a new window to be edited.We have an "Invoices 2024 Table" that is linked to our "Projects" table and "Invoice Lines 2024" table.O...

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.42.01 PM.png Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 11.46.20 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop the automation overwriting data?

Hi!  Using an automation designed to send and collect wedding rsvps via a form - I customised the automation to use it for our events company.The automation uses a CRM/Contacts table, a RSVP table to collect the new responses, and a form linked to th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nembutal SEOUL구매 / Nembutal korea 주문

넴부탈(펜토바르비탈 나트륨) 사용 가능Pentobarbital은 불면증을 치료하거나 수술 중에 잠들 수 있도록 진정제로 단기적으로 사용됩니다. Pentobarbital은 발작의 응급 치료제로도 사용됩니다.우리는 분말, 용액(경구 및 주사제) 및 정제를 거래합니다.우리의 가격은 최고이며 우리는 아주 좋은 품질을 제공합니다.더 많은 정보를 원하시거나 조언이 필요하시면 저희 웹사이트를 방문하시거나 저희에게 이메일을 보내주십시오.http://silv...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actionable messages in slack updating field with text

Hello Everyone, I am trying to create an automation that sends draft social media posts for approval. The problem I am running in to is being able to reply to these actionable messages in Slack with text that will update an airtable field. So basical...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos