805 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl_Jankowski
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I cannot seem to find the right mix of terms to see if this is something already covered.

TABLE-A has a number of Tasks in it. There are 92 records.
TABLE-B has fields for CustomerName(Linked), Priority, and a TABLE-A(Linked) field.

The primary objective is to allow me to maintain a list of tasks in TABLE-A which I can then use to build out a “project” for a customer in TABLE-B.

I am trying to figure out how to create an automation that will
“For each record in TABLE-A create a record in TABLE-B and associate with a customer of choice”.

My secondary objective is to automatically update the project if I add records to TABLE-A, and the count grows from 92 to 100. I would like the +8 tasks to automatically roll over.

I have not gone to scripting yet. I thought I could do a “if records appear in view then…” type setup but I am stumped.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I am willing to work with any event that starts the process for primary objective (form submission, new record, something else). The secondary objective is something I would like, but I think it is limited to “if record enters view” and may require entirely different logic.

0 Replies 0