cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattster
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

I have a column in one of my Airtables that contains the date of when a piece of information was published on my site.

I am trying to set an automation that looks at each row of my table every day and sends an email if any record i have becomes 60 days after the date I enter in the "Date" column. 

To test out the automation:

• I set the date for one of my rows of when it was published to 3/20/2024 (this is now 3 days since that date)

Table_-_Date.jpg

• i am setting the trigger to just be 1 day after the date.  The condition is "When ["date"] [is after] [number of days ago] [1], send me an email

For some reason, when i set this all up, it tells me that the table does not contain any records that match the provided filters.

Date_is_after_1_day.jpg

I don't quite understand this because in my test above, it is now 3 days after 3/20/24 so based on the conditions i set up, it is at least 1 day after 3/20/24, so shouldn't it return my test record and then be able to send me out a test email?

Appreciate any clarifications about what I'm not doing or understanding correctly. 

thanks so much,
Matt

2 Replies 2

Perhaps try using "Is number of days ago" instead?

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 2.41.38 PM.png

mattster

That worked.  Thanks for the suggestion.