631 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GM-in-Chicago
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When a form is submitted, the information does not populate into the base right away as it always has. When I check the base the following day-- usually 24 hours later-- the information is there.

We are on the Team (plus) plan, and have been for more than a year. This is the 4th or 5th time this has occurred within the past year. This impacts our workflow. Please help... what does the mean?

3 Replies 3

Native Airtable forms always feed into the table immediately. If you're not seeing it in your table, then make sure you are looking at the right base, the right table, and most importantly of all -- make sure that you don't have any filters set that would filter out your form submission.

If you're bringing in the form from another form app and using a tool like Make to get your form data into Airtable, then check the settings on your automation to make sure that (a) it's not set to only process forms on a delayed schedule, and more importantly (b) that it's set to process MULTIPLE form submissions at each scheduled time. If you've only got it set to process one form submission at a time, then the other form submissions will get stuck in the queue.

p.s. If you'd like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to take a closer look at all of this for you, feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consulting -- ScottWorld

Thanks for reply! 

I'm very skilled at Airtable and have been using the system for more than 7 years-- so I'm not seeing this as user error. In what I am describing and experiencing native forms do not always filter in immediately: I am in the correct base; and no, there are no filters set to exclude form submissions. Also this is a form made with Airtable.

At your suggestion, I checked the automations and see nothing related to processing invoices on a schedule. I am the Airtable admin for our company, so no other person would be able to adjust automation settings. Other advice?

Is this related to cookies that need to be cleared on my local machine or something more Internet/server related. Ill clear them now to see if that helps. This happens a few times a year and I don't understand why. (Someone just submitted a form a few moments ago, and I do not see it in Airtable-- no settings have changed since inception of this base almost a year ago?!) 

Thank you.

Any other suggestions--- this is still happening for me.