cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_Biessy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi

First time here ! I have a problem with the Google form automation. I use the trigger "When response arrive" to get the answer from a Google form. The automation was working well, retrieving the answers from the google sheet and adding them to my database. But for a few weeks now, the retrieval no longer works (it doesn't trigger at all). I've checked that the trigger and action tests are ok.

I also noticed that when I modified the width of a line in google sheet, the automatization was triggered and brought back all the records that hadn't been taken.  

I've tried duplicating the automation and reconfiguring the trigger, but it doesn't change anything....

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It might be a bug with Airtable’s Google Forms automations. I would try setting this up with Make’s Google Forms automations, and see if you have better success with that.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Thanks for your answer Scott ! I managed to replace my automation with a Make scenario (I already use Make for a lot of use case).