Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Automation script to send a file via POST api

Hi all,We save some record fields that contain attachments in our airtable database. I've been asked if it's possible to send these files to an external company via POST api call from an airtable automation script. The call must be form-data and the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Randomizing a daily task list with a weekly automation

Hello! I'm hoping someone here is great with automations/scripting/something to help. I'm trying to run an automation every Sunday to randomize work tasks for my team and then send an email or Teams message. I want it to refresh the randomization whe...

JennJ_0-1715706794875.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Received invalid inputs.

Hi,I'm trying to create automation that every scheduled time 2 fields in the table will be updated to certain status.the trigger is working but i get an error of "Received invalid inputs."can anyone help me with this?attached image that show the auto...

eranggg_0-1715676292526.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Automation, Sending a Form

I have a form for inputting contact and basic account information for new sales (form 1) - when the form is submitted, it sends a survey that the customer needs to fill out (form 2).Depending on one of the fields from form 1, form 2 can be one of fiv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classify records by matching them with Airtable automation

Hi there!Hope everyone is doing great! Remind to drink water  I'm working on a project to connect two different users (not the same table).I want to set up an automation to match records by using two records, geographical area and interests.Let's fir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grouping records based on like dates?

I may be going the wrong way around this. I am trying to send records from one table to another as a group of linked records. There are two condition groups for creating two linked records each time the automation is triggered.Condition 1 is:Farm con...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos