546 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
breanne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to start with the important fact that I do not know javascript so I need to be able to do this within the automations manager in Airtable. 
I have a simple base that has contacts with certain categories. I want Airtable to email me once a week with the names of any contacts still in that category.

For example, John Smith and Wade Wilson might have "needs follow up" in the Status field. I would like Airtable to email me once a week to list out the people in "needs follow up" under Status. It can be an email that just lists their names. 

I have read the forums here and googled and I cant' figure out how to do that. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
corb1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You won't need to learn javascript to do this. 

Setup a new email automation with a trigger that is at a scheduled time. The next action in the automation should use the "Find Records" action, and filter to the category requirements you have. Finally, add an email action to your automation, and have the email body contents point to the data from the prior "Find Records" action.

https://support.airtable.com/docs/send-an-email-action

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
corb1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

You won't need to learn javascript to do this. 

Setup a new email automation with a trigger that is at a scheduled time. The next action in the automation should use the "Find Records" action, and filter to the category requirements you have. Finally, add an email action to your automation, and have the email body contents point to the data from the prior "Find Records" action.

https://support.airtable.com/docs/send-an-email-action

breanne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you! I couldn't figure it out and in what order. I think this will work!