cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sophie_Mona_Pag
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello everyone,

It may sounds stupid but I have an issue to sync cancelled events (Calendly) to my Tickets Table (Airtable) via Zapier.

Basically, when someone cancels their attendance on Calendly, I don’t know how to change their status from ‘Booked’ to ‘Cancelled’ on Airtable via Zapier.

I am using Calendly for my ticketing/attendance management. I have different kinds of recurring events, with different times/dates, with different users booking/cancelling their ticket.

On Airtable my ticket table has a single select column called ‘Status’ so I would know when someone has booked or cancelled their attendance.

The problem is I don’t know how to make Zapier updates the status column automatically from Calendly when it’s a cancellation (I know how to create a record when someone books though).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Are you writing your search formula properly in Zapier? This article explains how to properly structure the search formula in Zapier:

Alternatively, Integromat is significantly easier & way more powerful than Zapier, and you don’t have to worry about structuring search formulas in a special way there.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and need to hire an expert to do it all for you (in either Zapier or Integromat), feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

You would need to use the “Invitee canceled” trigger in Zapier.

Thanks Scott, that’s the one I’ve used but I get an error at the ‘update record’ stage (despite the ‘find record’ stage is working): 'The app returned “NOT_FOUND”.

I am using the value called ‘Inviteed UUID’ from Calendly to identify the record on my Ticket Table.

Are you writing your search formula properly in Zapier? This article explains how to properly structure the search formula in Zapier:

Alternatively, Integromat is significantly easier & way more powerful than Zapier, and you don’t have to worry about structuring search formulas in a special way there.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and a Registered Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and need to hire an expert to do it all for you (in either Zapier or Integromat), feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thanks! I realized I should have used the ticket ID (from Airtable) in the ‘update’ stage!