cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayme_Richardso
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi!

I’m trying to transition most of my workload from using AT and Asana to strictly using AT. One feature that I like about Asana is that every few tasks that get completed, they have a small popup appear on the screen in celebration. It’s a completely irrelevant thing and has no bearing on workflow, but it does make you feel good to see it. LOL

I’m wondering if there is some type of script I could use to make something like this pop up when certain fields are updated in Airtable? I’d love to keep that ‘happy’ if possible?

Again, it has nothing to do with the workflow… I just wondered if anyone knew if it was possible?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Unfortunately, as far as I know, that’s not possible with Airtable. It’s something that I’ve wanted as well!

However, there is a chime extension that can make a chime sound when a record enters or exits a view. The gigantic downside here is that you would need to keep the extension window open at all times in order to hear the chime, so it’s essentially useless if you value your screen space.