698 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelsey_Freeman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am currently trying to create an automation email sequence - every time a record changes to a particular single select option, an email is automatically sent.

Most fields I want to use work, however I cannot get attachment to work or look up fields that I have in there. I’ve tried changing the information, refreshing, and changing the file type for the attachment. However, it just shows up blank in the tests.

1 Reply 1
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Kelsey_Freeman,

Adam from Airtable here.

These types of troubleshooting issues can be helpful to post on the community, as others may have helpful tips to offer up, but it may be better to reach out to our support team on this one. You can contact us via email (support@airtable.com) or from your Airtable base by clicking on “Help” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

Image 2021-05-04 at 11.10.50 AM

For Automations-related questions, we ask customers for additional info:

• PREFERRED: A 1-2min screen recording of the Automation workflow
  • Screenshots
    • A screenshot of the table and view used for the Automation. Please include all fields if possible.
    • A detailed screenshot of the Automation trigger.
    • A detailed screenshot of the Automation action.
    • A detailed screenshot of the Run history and a failed run.

With the additional context, it will help us understand your current base set-up and automation issue more clearly so we can be sure we’re giving you the best guidance possible.

Hope this helps~~