Help

Re: Microsoft Teams Automation - Has it worked for anyone?

870 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Warren1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Friends!

Has anyone been able to use Airtable’s “native” Microsoft Teams Automation integration? I’m not sure if it is worth the time trying to get it to work.

I tried about 18 months ago with no success and am considering looking at it again. I don’t see any evidence of anyone using it on the forums, but my searches aren’t nearly as advanced as Bill’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for any thoughts!
Paul Warren

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Just tried - yes, I’ve easily send message to selected channel in Teams by trigger “when record updated”. I can also send items to Outlook. But it’s quite useless when i try for example to import my tasks in MS Planner. I can’t describe Microsoft no-code tools as “user-friendly” :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to hear it worked for someone! I’ll give it another go soon then. Thanks!

From your picture, it seems like you didn’t test trigger or the test failed. You need to have at least one record matching condition for succesfull test.
Also, for each integration to run, you need to manage account for authorization from Airtable to your channel.

Very true! This image was just to make it absolutely clear I was referring to the Airtable native automation to send a Teams message. I did not go through the effort of connecting my account and trying it, because it failed in the past and my previous post never had any response. If it fails on my next try, I will simply reach out to customer support.

Thank you for your thoughtful attention to detail! This forum community is awesome :blush: