Help

Microsoft Word Template Integromat (Make)

Topic Labels: Automations
6304 23
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trung_Nguyen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am trying to generate an Invoice for line items in Airtable. New Google docs creation automation is very helpful but it lacks basic formatting functions.

So, I use Microsoft Word module in Make but do not know what format I should use in this “Raw values” field. Could anyone please give me an example?

I know this is not really a Airtable question but documentation on this module is quite limited.

My Word templates :
{{invoice_number}}-{{invoice_date}}
{{buyer}}

{{#details}} {{item_code}} {{item_description}} {{unit_price}} {{/details}}

Thanks in advance!

word_template

23 Replies 23

@Trung_Nguyen Have you tested that?  I am pretty sure I tried that and it didn't work but I will attempt again.  

Also.  Do you know how to get the module to handle multiline fields?  Doesn't seem like the Word module is repeating my carriage returns.

Mark_Poulton_1-1684814948345.png

Mark_Poulton_0-1684814905946.png

Yes, I have tested it. The important part is that the scope attribute of the "Onedrive - Get a sharable link" module must be "the file is not accessible by anyone who has the link".

Or in my case, I do not need to use that module as the file generated is uploaded to a publically accessible folder on Ondrive already.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 063345.png

Ah.  Thanks for the info.  Any chance you know how to get the word module to accept multiple lines on a form?

I haven't tried on forms but I guess it works the same way as tables. Please check my earlier post in this thread using JSON strings.