255 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yok_mangan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

hello sir. Are you available to help? I'm new to airtable and need help..

so i have a recipe table which have these columns:
Recipes Table:
- "Resep Bahan 1/2 jadi", checkbox column, user will check this box if the recipe is for sub-ingredient that made from other ingredients.
- "Nama Resep", this is the name of the recipe
- "bahan", this is ingredient name
- "jumlah", this is the number of ingredient used
- "unit final", this is the unit (i.e.: kg, litre, etc.)

so every line (every row) is a single entry. for recipe that need more than 1 ingredients then will have multiple rows/lines with same name of the recipe (same "Nama Resep") for every ingredient ("bahan" and "jumlah").
for example:
Recipe A (sub ingredients) need 3 kg of "Bahan" B + 5 kg of "Bahan" C, so will have 2 rows ("v" is ticked checkbox for "Resep Bahan 1/2 jadi"):
v | A | B | 3 | kg
v | A | C | 5 | kg

Then I already have Inventory Table which consists of below column:
- "Tanggal" : Date
- "Nama Bahan" : Ingredient names
- "Dari Lokasi" : Location From
- "Ke Lokasi" : Location To
- "Jumlah Pindah" : Number of inventory moved
- "Unit" : the unit

Then i have intermediary table name COGS, which in this case helping to roll up the ingredients for recipes with multiple rows of ingredients.

so, that is for recipes table and inventory table. now i am confused in the making the 2 new tables (sub-Ingredients table and sales table) with automation (to update invetory table) and Form Interfaces:

so i already make the table but when running the automation to update the inventory table it seems cannot go through due to multiple values of the ingredients.

i am thinking to make another table to split the values, but found another problem for the number of ingredients used.

Thank you in advance.

0 Replies 0