385 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Diana_Frankhaus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can someone PLEASE help me figure out why this automation isn’t happening? I’m about ready to stop using Airtable and switch platforms if I can’t.

I keep trying to update so the Trigger is that whenever something appears in the table and the Action is just for associated info to update. The Trigger is always testing fine and works. The second I put in that I want a record to be updated EVERY TIME IT SAYS THE FIELD IS BLANK WHEN IT ISN’T.

I put in the correct Table, I have the record attached: those both seem to be fine. I put in the field name, which in my case is “Class Listed” and it has a multiple select attached. Each time I add it and run the test with the added information it says it failed. I do the same thing with “Create New Record” and it seems to work.

What am I doing wrong? PLEASE? I’ve tried contacting Customer Service and literally nobody has gotten back to me and a week and it’s affecting the business this is for.

1 Reply 1
augmented
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Diana. Could you post screen shots of your table and the trigger for now? It would give us who might help you a better idea of the issue. Thanks.