1514 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ablackmon27
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I am trying to send a prefilled form to users via automated email so they would be able to update their data. When I try to add the formula field where I created the unique URL's into the email they break after the shared form and a few other places. Below are photos of the formula and the output I am getting from the email preview. 

4 Replies 4

Airtable doesn't know that the prefill is part of your url link and it thinks it is markdown formatting saying that text  should be italic. Use a markdown syntax for your link. [Link text](link URL)

I tried using markdown syntax and it keeps resulting in the same error except with the brackets and paratheses around it. I don't know if I'm entering it into the email field wrong, so I've added a screenshot of that too. 

RdMedia_srl
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

try adding a backslash before each underscore, this should work

https://airtable.com/shrKIZJhg0ztslyoS'&'?prefill\_SmallGroupID='&RECORD_ID()&'&prefill\_FirstName='&FirstName&'&prefill\_LastName='&LastName

Rodolfo - RdMedia

Looks like you have a space between your closing square bracket and your opening parenthesis. Try removing that space.