Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

"Cannot parse datetime"" when event is all day event to export to Google calendar

Topic Labels: Automations
248 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I must be as dumb as a box of rocks, but I cannot figure this out.

I am trying to make all day events export to my Google calendar. In the Automations configuration screen, I have “all day event” checked, which you would THINK would negate the need for specific dates/times to be added. Apparently that is not the case. The form won’t let you even run a test unless you put in a start and end date.

Originally I had a single Date field, but I kept getting “Unable to parse datetime:”" error. Soooo, I added a new field to my base (which I don’t really need & it clutters my view up to NO end) to add an end date. Thus now I have a start date table field and an end date table field, both configured as “Date - US”. Same error message.

Do I really need to add times for all day events that don’t require same?

I’ve read all the other threads on this and haven’t come up with anything that helps, I guess b/c nobody else is trying to set up all day events? Also, I’m no kind of genius with formulae whatsoever, but I think I correctly tried to apply a couple of the fixes I saw, to no avail.

I’ve also deleted and recreated the Automation several times.

I’m completely lost. Help would be most appreciated!

0 Replies 0