1316 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim_Bourguignon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I just tried out automating sending some emails with Airtable. Is there a way to remove the Airtable branding?

The „via Airtable“ in the from field, as well as the „Sent via Automations on Airtable“ at the bottom?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, you can’t remove any of the Airtable branding if you use Airtable’s “Send Email” action. You would need to use either the Gmail action or the Outlook action to send the message without branding.

(And of course, don't forget that you can always use Make to send emails from any email provider, even email accounts from small email providers. Make will never attach any branding to your messages, and it also offers the ability to send full HTML emails as well. It also has much more advanced automation options than Airtable offers. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help.)

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, you can’t remove any of the Airtable branding if you use Airtable’s “Send Email” action. You would need to use either the Gmail action or the Outlook action to send the message without branding.

(And of course, don't forget that you can always use Make to send emails from any email provider, even email accounts from small email providers. Make will never attach any branding to your messages, and it also offers the ability to send full HTML emails as well. It also has much more advanced automation options than Airtable offers. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help.)

Damn, I hadn‘t seen that this was an option. Of course! Thanks