772 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
momentsgoneby80
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I have an automation that finds matching records for me and I, in the next step, need to update these records by checking a checkbox (true). As there are two or more records found each time I presume that I need to run a script to achieve this. 

I'm a complete newbie to scripts; I have used readymade scripts, but never altered (other than to change name of table, view and/or field) or written one myself.  

I have searched for an answer and even tested to modify found scripts with no luck. Could anyone help me with a script for this?

Table name: People
Checkbox field name: Sync

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Great news!  You don't need a script for this anymore!

You can now use repeating groups for that, and so your automation would be: Find records -> repeating group -> Update Records and it'd do exactly what you needed!

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Great news!  You don't need a script for this anymore!

You can now use repeating groups for that, and so your automation would be: Find records -> repeating group -> Update Records and it'd do exactly what you needed!

Thank you @TheTimeSavingCo!
The things you miss when you're away for a little bit. Great to see that feature added and thank you so much for pointing it out to me. Works perfectly.