838 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_LaCorte
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need am looking for a way to add a new record to my quickbase application when a record in air table is created. I think there may be a few ways to accomplish this:

1. Can I connect the two apps to do this?
  2. Is there a way to send an email to populate quickbase
  3. Is there a way to generate a spreadsheet to import into Quickbase of new airtable records on a regular basis?
1 Reply 1

Hi @James_LaCorte, and welcome to the community!

Much of this question is gated by Quickbase, not Airtable. With that, you might want to ask these questions in the Quickbase forum. But think carefully about your question - it fails to elucidate what happens when a record is added and then changed. Are data changes of no concern in Quickbase?

1. Can I connect the two apps to do this?

Yes; many ways actually. Which one is best or affordable is unknown until the business requirements are fully understood.

1. Is there a way to send an email to populate quickbase

Probably not, but again - check with Quickbase.

1. Is there a way to generate a spreadsheet to import into Quickbase of new airtable records on a regular basis?

There are three questions here - (i) exporting data from Airtable as a CSV document with deference to new records is possible; (ii) Quickbase probably supports CSV import, however, it is also a very complex database platform so you will almost certainly realize that broad requirements are not going to be sufficient to describe what you truly need for the integration work as you might hope. And (iii) “on a regular basis” is probably not in the cards. rather, integration services use APIs to make processes fully automated.

You probably need an integration consultant and while I am among the best (according to me), I am booked until well into my 70’s.