cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IlePapp
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create a simple automation to send notifications on a specific Slack channel once action X occurs. 

PROBLEM: when I try to connect my work Slack account, Airtable tells me that "the selected account is not valid or no longer works.". 

⚠️It doesn't work with my company's Slack workspace but it works with my personal Slack Workspaces.

Has anyone faced the same problem at any point in time? Or does anyone know how to fix this issue/ a workaround?

⚠️It works if I use a 3rd party tool, such as Zapier or Make/Integromat but I can't use this type of tools for the project I'm working on. It must be a direct integration between Airtable and Slack OR a workaround that doesn't require 3rd party tools like the ones mentioned above - for instance, webhooks or writing a script?

Thanks a lot for any advice and help.

3 Replies 3
jdamis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm encountering the exact issue on a clients slack workspace/airtable integration.

Their slack is on a free plan with a pro trial. Although it should work on a free plan, i thought maybe the trial was causing an issue for some odd reason.

Otherwise, I've revoked access & deleted the airtable app from slack many times & retried the connection.

LYO
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here, I've tried it on multiple slack accounts, Airtable accounts, browsers and devices. Each time I get the "authorisation failed" error

Helenelene
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

any news here? Thanks 🙂