1211 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elizabeth_Aucti
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I don’t know whether this is a bug or something has changed - we have calendars on our outlook account - we did this using ‘sync to external calendar’ links.

We noticed the calendar events are no longer showing in our outlook - they previously were. I am unsure when this changed.

I have deleted and re-added the link and the calendar is still not syncing. Has anyone else had this problem?

5 Replies 5
Sandy_Taylor
5 - Automation Enthusiast

It’s a bug, and it happened two weeks ago as well. Last time it took about two days for them to implement a fix, this time they gave a very generic form response, so who knows.

If it just wasn’t updating it would be one thing, but since it removes the calendar altogether this completely breaks the use case for me and 64 colleagues that I’m providing calendars to.

Airtable, please stop breaking this, or at least give an update on when we can expect it to be fixed!

PMoby

Hello,

About to subscribe specifically for options like this, being able to read events in Outlook being crucial for us - can someone reassure me this is now working properly, ie one can view an Airtable calendar view in their Outlook without too much hassle ?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I just stumbled across this thread because the issue just happened to me. It is only happening to one of the 4 synced calendars I have and I can't afford to "desync" because of how many additional fields I have added to the table. I put in a support request, hopefully they get back to me soon.

I'm sorry to say you're not alone in this. I cannot access one of my calendars, and only one of them! Let me know what they say. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, they said that it is on Airtable's side. I wound up writing a power automate to create the calendar events in airtable automatically instead.