4543 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coreymoen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! Since Airtable has discontinued their native Twitter integration, I have been wrestling with trying to get a script to work within my automation that directly works with the V2 API from Twitter to post tweets within their limited free tier. Most examples on how to approach it with javascript seems to involved a couple of dependencies we can't use within the Scripting action, so I am curious if anyone has found a way to write a script that will work with the latest spec of the Twitter API V2?

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Sorry, I don’t know how to do it with a script, so someone else would need to guide you on that below.

However, have you tried it with Make’s Twitter v2 integrations, which is working 100% perfectly fine for all of my Airtable consulting clients — using both v2 of Twitter’s API and using the free tier of Twitter.

I just tested it right now, and it still works fine. I was able to post a tweet from Airtable to Twitter right now using Make and a free Twitter account.

Here is Make’s documentation on how to configure your Twitter API with API v2 and free accounts.

If you need to trigger a Make scenario instantly from Airtable with no delays, check out this thread.

Also, there can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with the links to a few other Make training resources.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld